Mon, Nov 16|
Business After Hours Mixer
Join us for our monthly mixer. Make new business connections and learn about building your business using LinkedIn.
Time & Location
Nov 16, 2020, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM PST
About the event
Each month you'll meet business owners from other professional organizations like local chambers of commerce and professional associations to build new relationships, locally and nationally, that will drive your business growth. This month we are partnering with the Long Beach Area Chamber of Commerce around the topic of How To Keep From Being Invisible To Your Dream Client On LinkedIn".
Our goal in this virtual world is to connect business owners in meaningful conversation and problem solving to create quality relationships, during these challenging times and into the future.
These events will take place on the 3rd Monday of each month.
How it works:
- We start with a presentation from industry leaders around business development
- Guests will be divided into small groups
- Each person will have 30 seconds to introduce themselves
- Conversation topics will be provided to help encourage and guide discussion connecting back to the presentation topic
- Guests will rotate every 10 minutes allowing the creation of new relationship, and time to problem solve
- Guests will come together for closing and hear what events the partnership organizations have coming up