Mon, Feb 22|
Business After Hours Virtual Mixer (Feb 22)
Join us for our monthly mixer. Make new business connections and learn new tips, tricks, and hacks that will help grow your business. This month's topic: How to Gain a Wider Audience or Client Base by Building Strategic Partnerships.
Time & Location
Feb 22, 2021, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
About the event
Each month you'll meet business owners from other professional organizations like local chambers of commerce and professional associations to build new relationships that will drive your business growth. Plus you'll learn tips, tricks and hacks that enhance your skills.
Our goal in this virtual world is to connect business owners in meaningful conversation and problem solving to create quality relationships, during these challenging times and into the future. This month we will be joined by Jenni White, CEO of Polaris Marketing and talk about How to Gain a Wider Audience or Client Base by Building Strategic Partnerships.
How it works:
- We start with a presentation from industry leaders
- Guests will be divided into small groups
- Each person will have 30 seconds to introduce themselves
- Conversation topics will be provided to help encourage and guide discussion connecting back to the presentation topic
- Guests will rotate every 10 minutes allowing the creation of new relationship, and time to problem solve
- Guests will come together for closing and hear what events the partnership organizations have coming up
Your Host: Michael Castiglione