Wed, Aug 25|
Prospecting with Purpose: Learning to find the right prospects
Do you want to find more clients and convert them into customers? You could be increasing your success with a better prospecting plan.
Time & Location
Aug 25, 2021, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM PDT
About the event
The prospecting landscape has changed over the past year and is littered with pitfalls and traps that claim many business owners. If you’re not careful, you may succumb to them as well. However, if you create a clear plan of action you will be able to navigate this rocky terrain and grow a successful business. To fully realize the power of prospecting, you must know how to create a plan, quantify your metrics and hold yourself accountable.
After completion of this session one will be able to:
- Create a prospecting plan to help grow new business
- Learn new ways to prospect in this virtual world
- Connect your plan to your sales, appointments and goals
- Create a positive mindset about prospecting
- Create a 30 second message that will attract customers and not sound salesy
Attendance is limited.
Presenter: Michael Castiglione, Sandler Training