REINVENTING WORKFORCE & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
WELCOME TO OMNIWORKS
A NEW PLATFORM FOR SMALL BUSINESS GROWTH
Our mission is to help underserved entrepreneurs succeed by democratizing access to business intelligence, markets, and capital with a focus on women and minority business owners.
OmniWorks is upgrading the existing ecosystem of business support by incorporating elements of the tech/venture capital model with place-based and virtual business services, extended mentorship, and equitable access to loan capital for startup and growth phase businesses.
OmniWorks’ programs are designed to enhance small business success by helping business owners achieve greater efficiency, create and sustain quality jobs, increase revenues, and generate long term wealth in traditionally underserved communities.
CHANGING THE PARADIGM
Upgrade the current ecosystem for entrepreneurs:
• Increase the flow of capital
• Appeal to broader class of investors
• Introduce new investment vehicles/strategies to lower risk and increase impact
Utilize a customized technology platform to generate continuous feedback:
• Real time service evaluation (place-based and virtual)
• Rigorous reports on program effectiveness
• Upgrades throughout the business lifecycle
• Database/algorithm for equitable funding criteria
Close the advantage gap facing many entrepreneurs:
• Quality business training
• An active relevant network
• Equitable access to data, analytics, markets and capital
WOMEN & MINORITY ENTREPRENEURS
OmniWorks’ first market opportunity is focused on women and minority entrepreneurs in underserved sections of Los Angeles.
OmniWorks combines a data-driven tech platform with place-based incubators to deliver cost effective business resources at scale. We employ lean, agile startup methodologies that support real time upgrades to content, process, and customization, and access to capital, market intelligence and business networks.
OmniWorks is seeking partners for the company’s development, to provide loan capital for entrepreneurs, and to deploy additional incubators with community partners.